Thursday, January 26, 2012

Super Duper Cookies!

1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1/4 cup agave
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup walnuts, toasted (or not) and chopped
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup raisins

In a large bowl combine oil, agave, and vanilla. In a medium bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, walnuts, coconut, and raisins. Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing thoroughly. Form dough into 1 inch balls and flatten onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around edges. Cool and serve.

A friend of mine had these at a party one night. After I had freaked out about how good they were (and eaten about 10 of them), she told me they were gluten free, dairy free and sweetened with agave. My fam is in love with them and I don't feel guilty feeding my kids cookies for breakfast!

From elanaspantry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment