Monday, April 7, 2014

Worlds Best Vegan Caesar Dressing

Hello

I am pumped after making this delicious caesar. I dare say you will be too! I used romaine lettuce with roasted pepitas, parmesan, and cous cous for my salad. Heres the dressing!

Vegan Caesar 
Dressing Ingredients
⅔ cup fresh lemon juice (about 3-4 lemons)
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon water
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 ½ tablespoons dijon mustard
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds ( I skipped this part and it was still amazing)
½ cup raw walnuts, soaked in water for 10 minutes, then drained
2 teaspoons garlic (roughly 2-3 large cloves)
Dressing Steps:
  1. Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
  2. Store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to one week

(lightly adapted from eat life whole)


No comments:

Post a Comment