Thursday, April 22, 2010

All Purpose Cleaner Recipe



I have a new favorite cleaner! (Thanks to THIS friend) I ditched everything else--except the vinegar and baking soda because I love those too! I keep one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, and one downstairs. I whip it out a couple times a day for a quick wipe up of floors, counters, toilets, toys, etc. My kitchen and bathrooms have never been cleaner! The fresh smell is my favorite along with the fact that there's no harmful residue! It also kills 99.9% of germs and it's cheap!

Ingredients:
- 3% Hydrogen peroxide.
-Water
-essential oils of lemon, tea tree, and orange
-spray bottle tops

recipe:
Use one 16 oz. hydrogen peroxide bottle half full, and fill the other half with water.
*note: Make sure you use the brown bottle for the container. It looses it's strength when exposed to light.
5 drops of lemon (lemon is an antibacterial, deodorizer and disinfectant)
5 drops of tea tree (tea tree is an antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal)
2-5 drops orange (for scent purposes) You can use any scent that you like. I just gotta have my citrus!

-Shake before use.



No comments:

Post a Comment