1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup bean sprouts
3/4 cup raw almond butter
2 oranges, juiced
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon organic soy sauce (Braggs, Nama Shoyu)
1 tablespoon unpasteurized miso (optional)
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
chopped peanuts or cashews
- Slice zucchinis lengthwise with a vegetable peeler to create long, thin "noodles" and place on individual plates.
- Slice carrots into long strips with vegetable peeler similar to zucchini.
- Combine carrots, cabage, red bell pepper and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together almond butter, orange juice, honey, ginger, soy sauce, miso, garlic and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pour half of sauce into cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Top zucchini noodles with cabbage mixture. Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cilantro, lime, green onions, chopped peanuts on top!